Friday, May 22, 2009

Online Portal Project & Regional Corporate Identity


I have been working on a project for an I.T company that deals with products from the following companies Dell, HP, Apple, Cisco, Toshiba, HP, IBM, Compaq, and Acer.

My biggest challenge was to integrate all the elements such as company history, email system, product line-up, an online inventory and stock system into a single easy to use and attractive package.

What i learned from this project, and will improve upon is market segmentation, and how to maximize business prospects by adding more forms of media such as sound and video to pull in more customers, and enhance the reputation of the company. Also i learned how to apply theoretical ideas in the real world to deliver a product that is functional and effective.

I will hopefully do this in my upcoming projects. I also want to learn how to fine-tune and prepare copywright material for companies.

and the online portal is

http://www.al-sadeeq.com

No comments: